星期四, 三月 15, 2007

Bleedman's new project: Sugar Bits!

Actually I wanted to post something semioriginal about getting up on the wrong side of bed. But then I found this:

My favorit comic-strip artist bleedman - who also drew the Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi and the Grim Tales from Down Below - has got a new project at snafu-comics.

The new comic is called: Sugar Bits!

Up to now there's not much to see at snafu-comics, but in bleedman`s deviantart gallery is an additional drawing of the Sugar Bits characters! Most comments on deviantart are about how cool it is that one of the characters is a moose without hands - but I think none of them has recognised, that the moose is called "Cocoa", get it?

Besides the Cocoa-Moose there is a bleeding Robot named "Bleedheart!" - guess this is funny too.

Like most others of bleedman's visitors, I can't wait to see more and hope it will be as good as the two other comics.

EDIT: Since today (march 16th) the Prologue is online. So the "soon" in coming soon was only a very short eternity!

EDIT II: I recognised, some other guys have noticed the Cocoa-Mouse-Joke too. A little late, but they noticed it. So it was not only my own kind of humor...

So, once again the day is really saved, thanks to ......the Moose they call Cocoa!

2 条评论:

Julius Firefly 说...

A moose called "Cocoa"? Don't get it, sorry.

Btw, all's well that ends well.

Buttercup 说...

So maybe I'm the only one who think a Moose named Cocoa is funny, cause it souds like a mousé made of cocoa: Cocoa-Moose! But this is my kind of humor....